5th Annual Strategic HR Summit: Leadership Development, Talent Management & Recruitment
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Head Performance Innovation
Global Head of Talent Acquisition & Experience
Head of Digital Learning
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Serena PALMERHead Of Talent And Workforce Planning
Potential For What?
- The VUCA world of business asks different questions of us and how we see Talent
- Securing principles of Talent was more helpful than a strategy plan
- Creating an Agile workforce
- Moving from exclusive to inclusive Talent culture
Urs KARKOSCHKAHead Performance Innovation
Your Digital Performance Coach In Your Pocket
Novartis purpose is to improve and extend patients live. As part of our cultural transformation we wanted to give all our 126.000 associates tools & strategies to improve their quality of life – at work and at home. In partnership with Tignum, we have developed a digital platform that we are in the process of rolling out.
- Cultural transformation
- Sustainable High Performance
- Energized for Life
Catherine CAPEHead Of Digital Learning
How Do You Create A Personalised Learning Experience At Scale?
In this presentation, Catherine will share the challenges and triumphs in a complex project to create the Deutsche Bank learning offer for all Employees. Culminating with digitally delivered offer on every PC and I pad in the 70 countries in which Deutsche Bank operate, this was a fundamental change in how we deliver learning. 100 learning paths went live in October 2017 with resources in 7 languages. A key part of this was our ‘Manager Zone’ – supporting managers to support their employees around the world.
- Curation and Creation working together – what to build and what to buy
- Leveraging existing LMS and improving the User Experience
- Creating an automated tool to help learners find what they want
- Manager support – how to help busy managers to effectively support learning
- Measuring success of learning – early indications
- Lessons learnt, how to do create a digital experience at a lower cost with technology challenges
Vera BUDWAYChief Diversity Officer
Erste Group Bank AG
Diversity: A Competitive Advantage For Business
Companies that are committed to diversity and inclusion benefit from more engaged employees, a better brand image and higher customer satisfaction. Innovation and sustainable success can only be achieved by leveraging the skills and abilities of individuals with a broad range of experiences, backgrounds, life and cultural perspectives. More and more companies see diversity as a vital part of their business strategy and key to attracting and retaining talented employees who can offer the right products and services to a diverse client base. The presentation will give practical examples of what companies can do to implement diversity strategies and measures which will give them a competitive business advantage.
- Why diversity matters: the business case
- Diversity as key for innovation & growth
- Implementing diversity initiatives in companies
- Best practice / case study from Erste Group Bank
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Digitalization and bringing technologies into HR and recruitment
- Talent management and talent evolution: What are the most effective talent pipelines?
- Diversity as a key for innovation & growth
- New approaches in leadership development
- Data driven recruiting
- The future of HR
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking, pharmaceutical, retail, telecommunication, aviation, hospitality industries involved in:
- Leadership Development
- Leadership Strategy
- Talent Management
- People Management
- Learning & Talent Management
- Learning & Operational Excellence
- Strategic HR
- Performance Development
- Employee Experience
- Talent & Culture
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Talent Acquisition
- Workforce Capability
- People Strategy
- Employee Brand & Analytics
Digitalization and Bringing Technologies into HR and Recruitment
- Integrating IoT (Internet of Things) into HR
- Updating recruitment technology to be more data-forward and powerful
- Gamification of the recruitment process : candidate screening, recruitment games, video interviews
- Improving the organization’s talent analytics capabilities. Managers using data to change how they make decisions on their people
The Future of HR
- Where are we going and how do we develop strategies to get there?
- Virtual agents in HR, are they the future of recruitment? AI in hiring, development and assessment
- Gig economy workers, short term engagements and temporary positions. Changing work platforms, environment and the concept of employment
- Developing apps to make communication and collaboration across levels within the company easier
- Continuous learning is the way forward