6th Annual Strategic HR Summit: Leadership Development, Talent Management & Recruitment
21 - 23 May 2019, Berlin
By attending this summit, you will have the firsthand experience from senior experts of the major pharmaceutical, chemical, insurance, telecom, retail, aviation, automotive, and hospitality companies and banks when it comes to technology impact on learning and recruitment, strategies of successful management, proactive sourcing, and talent pipelining. Practical results provided by our speakers will help to create a clear picture of today’s HR industry and to look into its future challenges.
Will Be Discussed
- What are the biggest challenges with talent acquisition going into future?
- Future of “the war for talent”: inspirational overview of talent management process
- Innovative talent management programs: what is next?
- Employer branding as a key to attract a perfect match
- Growing power of Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud in HR
- Automation of recruiting process, recruitment automation tools and techniques
- AI to enhance HR decision making processes
- Intelligent learning: everywhere, all the time
- Gamification and technology impact on recruitment and learning
- Leadership development: complexity as the new norm
- How to identify leadership competencies that align with specific roles?
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what Case Studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers